I always wanted to be an adult. But now when I have turned 25, I realise, this place sucks!
1. Your friends are getting engaged/married or thinking of marriage
2. Big dreams, big wish lists, but no money
There are some things that money can’t buy. But we don’t need them now. We need everything that money can buy. We have just started earning, so we just have enough savings. May be after couple of years more, we will be able to buy what we want.
3. “I hate politics” to “Boss, I have seen Ramesh always loitering around in the lobby”
4. Education, why did we even bother about it?
Yeah, you realise that everything you learnt in school & college was a big waste of time, money and energy. You are now starting to meet people from different walks of life and learning at a 100x rate that you ever did in school.
5. You now have different tastes, likes and dislikes
Now you are becoming old. You are maturing. But at this point of time, you are half matured. It’s a very confusing place to be in. For eg. you now watch news on TV, but you also stop to watch Tom and Jerry!
6. You have distanced with many of your past close friends.
7. Believers, Protestants and Me !
8. Plan is all we need
We all know that no plan is full proof, and we also have understood that whatever your age is, the times you spend, are never gonna come back. There’s one thing that we have learnt, every moment is precious, we do our best to live it to the fullest and look back with no regrets.